Logic 101 is a Rubik’s Cube training academy offering online and in class learning opportunities.
We collect and use personal data to offer people information, products and services. This policy will apply in all locations where we operate, to all forms of information and to all systems used to collect, store, process or transfer information.
Logic 101 is committed to:
- performing privacy impact assessments to protect the privacy and rights of its customers and employees
- protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information it collects, stores, transfers and processes in accordance with Indian law and international good practice, and to meeting its legal requirements and contractual obligations
- explaining why it needs personal information, only asking for the personal information it needs and only sharing personal information within the Logic 101 and with other organisations as necessary or where the person concerned has given their consent
- allowing people to request access to the personal information it holds on them and to complain if they believe their information has been mishandled
- not keeping personal information for longer than necessary
- taking measures to protect the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal information may be transferred to countries with differing data protection laws
- ensuring that actual or suspected breaches of information security are reported and investigated
- assessing and measuring the maturity of its information security controls annually
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Agreement, the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English. The seat and place of arbitration shall be Ahmedabad and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein.
This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India and shall be governed by the Indian laws.
We will provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement this policy and will ensure it is communicated and understood.